Daniel A Jacobson
Independence, Missouri 64055
Email me: contact.dajonline.com
- CompTIA A+ Certified IT Professional
- Over 25 years’ experience with Microsoft Windows
- Automation, Batch Files, Programming, and Scripting
- Created batch files to install software 90% faster.
- Developed policies and procedures that reduced recovery time from power outages by 80%.
- Developed policies that saved time on software installs, upgrades and maintenance.
- Customer Service
- Listening to frustrated users and resolving their computer issues to their satisfaction.
- Documentation and Organization
- Documented processes for future comprehension.
- Enabled and maintained a network file server for easy access of install files to increase productivity and save time.
- Installation and Maintenance
- Completed multiple PC migrations;
- Developed procedures to program handheld scanners 90% faster.
- Installed and maintained computer hardware & software.
US Army Corps of Engineers - KC, MO 09/03/2019 - 06/17/2021
IRS - KC, MO 08/27/2018 - 03/29/2019
Full Time, Short Term/Contracts02/24/2014 - 08/08/2018
Children's Mercy Hospital - KC, MO09/10/2014 - 02/12/2015
H and H Color Lab - Raytown, MO08/27/1992 - 01/24/2014
Multiple jobs since High School 1972 - 07/26/1992
CompTIA A+, Network+ - New Horizons - Overland Park, KS2014
Computer Programming - ECPI - Kansas City, MO1984
Electronics - Pinnacle Career Institute - Kansas City, MO1977
High School - Lathrop High School - Fairbanks, Alaska1973
"...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."